2011/11/14

Did I find the paradise?

The rain is pouring all day from the black-clouded sky. It's drops are hitting the ground faster and faster and every street looks like a river now. Even if it is very dark outside I am smiling. You are gonna ask me why.
I got home at about 5 o'clock with wet jeans and shoes. I took an umbrella with me but at the end it was useless. The wind was hauling with so big speed that my umbrella didn't protect me at all. The only thing that it did was to embarrass me as I was trying to keep it calm. But after I got home I hurried to the bathroom and put the hot water to pour for a while (to keep the room warm while I was taking off my clothes). I took a long hot shower because I wanted to bring my circulation back to normal condition. My feet were completely freezing!
But now at my bed covered with a fluffy blanket that keep me warm I am thinking: Did I find the paradise? I am lying with book in my hands reading one of the best stories ever and listening to one of the best songs that someone has ever heard. What else do I need?

Only one person to keep me warm instead of the blanket. One person that won't stop kissing me in whatever parts of my body. One person to repeat the story I am reading in my ear. One person to touch my neck; to kiss it and then to put his head on my shoulder and to sleep with me; to keep me in his hands all night long till the morning.

Because I don't want too much. Just one person to love me till the end and to stay with me whatever we have to go through.

Then, I will be in the paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS